Our Basic Beliefs represent the most simple and foundational beliefs of the Christian faith. Anyone pursuing membership and baptism at View Church must agree with these beliefs.
• The Scriptures are true, authoritative, and sufficient.
• There is only one true God, Creator of heaven and earth, who eternally exists in three distinct persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• All things exist for the glory of God.
• All humanity—Christ excluded—is sinful by both birth and action.
• The deserved penalty for sin is physical and spiritual death.
• Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God, was born of a virgin, and is both fully God and fully human.
• Jesus Christ died as the sacrificial substitute to pay the penalty for sin.
• Jesus Christ physically rose from the dead, ascended into heaven, and will one day physically return.
• The Holy Spirit is the third revealed person of the Godhead whom Jesus sent to be the Helper to indwell and grow believers in their walk with Christ.
• There will be a future, physical resurrection of the dead. Only those who turn from sin and to Jesus in faith and repentance will be raised to eternal reward. Those who do not turn from sin and to Jesus will be raised to eternal conscious punishment.
• Only through faith in the person and work of Jesus Christ and repentance from sin can one be reconciled to God and experience true life and joy.
As a staff we are excited about what God is doing here at View Church. If you have any questions or would like more information about a specific ministry, please feel free to contact us.
High School Student Pastor
M.A., MMFT (Marriage & Family Therapist) Administrative Assistant
Chairmen of Deacons